Our Mission & Beliefs
We are a church that is streamlined to accomplish the will of God by making disciples on earth.
“Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen. Matthew 28:19-20 (NKJV)
Our beliefs are in line with the principles of the Bible.
(2 Timothy 3:15-17)
- We believe the Holy Bible was written by men divinely inspired, and is a perfect treasure of heavenly instruction.
The True God
(John 4:23-24; Matthew 28:19)
- We believe that there is only one true God.
- He is revealed to us as Father, Son and Holy Spirit, each with distinct personal attributes, but without division of nature.
The Fall of Man
(Genesis 1:27, 3:6-24; Romans 5:19)
- We believe that man was created by God in a state of holiness but through the temptation of Satan, he transgressed the command of God by free choice and fell from his original state.
The Way of Salvation
(Ephesians 2:8, 9; John 3:16)
- We believe that salvation involves the redemption of the whole man and is offered to all through the Son of God, the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Salvation includes regeneration, sanctification, and glorification.
(Romans 5:1, 2; Acts 13:38-39)
- We believe that justification is God’s gracious and full acquittal upon principles of righteousness of all sinners who believe in Christ.
The Freeness of Salvation
(Romans 1:16, 3:24, 6:23, 10:13; Ephesians 2:8-9)
- We believe that the blessings of salvation are made free to all.
Grace in Regeneration
(John 3:3; 2 Corinthians 5:17)
- We believe that regeneration or the new birth is a change of heart brought by the Holy Spirit.
Repentance and Faith
(Mark 1:14-15; John 16:18)
- We believe that repentance and faith are sacred duties, wrought in our souls by the Spirit of God.
(1 Peter 1:2; I Thessalonians 5:23-24)
- We believe that sanctification is the process by which we are made partakers of His holiness; that it is a progressive work; that it is begun in regeneration; and that it is carried on in the hearts of believers by the presence and power of the Holy Spirit.
The Perseverance of the Saints
(John 8:31; I John 2:19; John 6:39, 10:28-29; Ephesians 4:30)
- We believe that such only are real believers as endure until the end.
- They are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation.
Baptism and the Lord’s Supper
(Acts 8:36-39; I Corinthians 11:23-26)
- We believe that Christian baptism is the immersion in water of a believer.
- The Lord’s Supper is the commemoration of the death of the Lord Jesus, preceded by solemn self-examination.
(Matthew 20:17-19, 28:6-7; John 5:28-29)
- We believe that the Scriptures clearly teach that Jesus rose from the dead. He now exists in His glorified body at God’s right hand.
- There will be a resurrection of the righteous and the wicked.
- The bodies of the righteous will conform to the glorious spiritual body of Jesus Christ.